Monday, December 19, 2011

12 Days of Christmas day 10

Hello Lovelies, Were almost to the end and then guess what?  Santa comes!!!  Well only if you’ve been the right kind of naughty!  Winking smile
Today I have for you the other half of my altered domino’s for my swap.  I hope you enjoy them!
IMG_1277IMG_1278
IMG_1279IMG_1280
IMG_1284
I hope you have enjoyed my domino’s as much as I have enjoyed making them,  hopefully I remember to take pictures of the ones I receive and post them for you when I get back from our cruise! 
Leave me some love and then go leave everyone else some love!!!!

8 comments:

Monique's art said...

your domino's are so beuatiful I love all the sparkle and the images

~Lady B~ said...

Another gorgeous assortment, Kelli! I do hope you are having a blast on your cruise!

Unknown said...

Kelli you domino's are fantastic. Hope you are having a great time
Luv Jane xxx

I Don't Do Straight said...

Kelli, your dominoes are beautiful, I especially love the last one of the snowman :)

Jamie Phillips said...

Beautiful!! Hope you have a great time!

ike said...

OMGoodness - these are sooooo awesome. Stunning creations. Hope you have a cocktail for me tinight on your cruise :-D :-D xxx

MaRyKaY said...

those are great. love the micro beads around them. very pretty choice of pics to use.

Unknown said...

I love these--they are just gorgeous!!!!