Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls Challenge


Hello lovelies, today I have to share with a new challenge from the Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls!  This time we challenge you to Goth up those cuties!!  Take those sugary sweet images and make them go Goth!  Oh and there is another catch!  The item you use your image on can NOT be a card or layout!!  So alter something peoples!!!  You know you love altering things! 
I have all these little notebooks laying around that I would pick up at the $ spot or most of the time on clearance from the $ spot and get two or three for $… anyway, here they are sitting in a drawer waiting for me to pick one and do something with it.  This week I decided to take one and alter the cover so that I could start using it for color combinations that I like.  I mean yes I pin them on pintrest but I need something that is right there and I can’t always have the laptop in the creative dungeon with me!  Anyway I started the cover and added my Goth(ed) up image to it because I used my favorite color combo of the moment on the image!  This is a color combo that Alison set for the Bombshell hop this month and you still have time to sign up for it if you go to the Bombshell forum!!

ok so here is the front of my mini notebook:
btbd3
here is the back:
btbd2
here is a close-up of the image:
btbd1
remember to go and see what everyone else has made for you by following the link at the top!

No comments: