Friday, May 18, 2012

Forever Night Challenge # 37


Hello Lovelies, well you read it right!  We are finally back on track and all caught up over at Forever Night.  Personal issues just got in the way and we kind of got a little behind, BUT were BACK!!!  YAY 

This week our Sponsor is Bugaboo and our challenge is a color challenge… Black/White/Grey.  Yep 3 of my most favorite colors..  Or would that be 2 of my favorite colors and my favorite non-color?  HMMMMM  either way you could say I LOVE IT!!! 

fn2

Aren’t they cute!  I love this image.  I made this card with my sister in mind as it’s her Anniversary this month. 

Now head on over to the Forever Night Challenge Blog to enter our challenge this week and to see what all the other DT have made.

1 comment:

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

They are adorable..and a great card your sis is gonna love.