Friday, July 26, 2013

Bombshell Doodles a tutorial

Hello everyone, today I have a tutorial for you!  Way back in march when we were moving and I was down with a bad back I did a lot of these little ATCs that just had one bombshell image and lots of doodling on them because that's all I could do at the time.  So I thought I would give a quick little how to for them...

Here's what you need:  
A Bombshell Stamp of choice (i used All My Heart)
Ink
An ATC blank or cardstock cut to 2.5 by 3.5
a doodle pen (i used a sharpie pen and a micron pen)
an imagination

First you need to stamp your image in the center of your ATC.

Now you take your pen and start drawing lines from your image to the outside of your ATC.

Once you have all your lines drawn, and the number you use is up to you, then you start doodling.  Now before I show you the rest please know that doodling is a totally personal thing.  It's what comes from you, you don't need to follow patterns just put the pen in your hand and whatever comes out of it is your doodle!!!
SO start doodling!

and doodle some more

and some more

Until you have filled up each and every space you made when drawing your lines.  You want to try and not use the same pattern on one ATC unless that's what you want!


Have fun and make some wonderful creations!!!



1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Totally cool, Kelli! :)