Wednesday, July 31, 2013

HUMP DAY HOP

Hello Lovelies, today is the Hump day hop and this month Ms. Alison set this theme for us this month!!!

"Paint the Town." I am super excited about this one! Let's break out some paint! Splatter it, brush it on, drip it...just use paint somewhere on your project. And don't forget about all of those fabulous sprays that so many of us own! They count too!

Now I have been doing a lot of art journaling and spraying and spritzing and painting a LOT!!  I always have a roll of paper towels on my table when I am journaling because I use them to wipe up the excess sprays and paints.  Well me being me, I don't like to waste cause honestly that stuff is expensive!!!  So once the paper towels on the roll are saturated I take them off the roll and set them aside to dry then when they are dry I use them on backgrounds like this one:

I used the Till Death stamp set from Bombshell stamps!  


So now head on over to Kathi's blog to see her creation and remember to leave everyone some LOVE!!!

4 comments:

Marnie said...

Love love the contrast you got here on this journal page! Glad you got your painty fix!

deniserows said...

such frugality is rewarded with creativity. nicely done

Alison said...

What a cool way to make a background! Great job!

Kathi said...

So brilliant to re-use those paper towels. This is fabulous!