Saturday, September 7, 2013

Just Some Lines Fall/Autumn challenge

Hello Lovelies, I am here today with my first creation for my new DT and our first challenge after a summer break!!  I am super excited about this DT as the images are really different that I normally use and that makes me HAPPY!!!

I am using two JSL images for my card today, Butterfly Bear and Mushroom!


I colored the images with my Spectrum Noir markers added some patterned paper and a couple of colors of cardstock and there you have it a cute little fall card! 

Butterfly Bear:  Fur- GB10, GB8. EB2, EB1, FS3, FS2, PP3, and FS6
Tutu- CR10, OR1, and GB5
Bodice- GB5, CT4, CT3, and TN2

Mushroom: GB5, OR1, PL2, PL1, EB8, EB7, BG10, BG8, BG6, BG4, DG4, DG3, DG2, CT4, and CT3.

I hope you enjoy and remember to head on over to the Just Some Lines blog for more information about the challenge and awesome inspiration from the other DT members! 

No comments: