Saturday, October 8, 2016

Mini Blueprint ATC

So last year I was trying to use up all of my stash of Halloween stuff. At the end of 31 Days last year I thought I had done that so I started buying more Halloween stuff while it was on sale, cause who doesn't love a sale?!?!?!!!  I was able to pick up this Tim Holtz mini blueprint stamp set for like $4 to use this year... Anyway long story short, we moved, I found more stuff that I had stashed so now I am back to using my stash!!

Here are another group of 3 ATCs I have made for the pocket letter exchange this month!





5 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

the blueprint dies are always fun.
It's amazing how our stash can hide
and we think it's all gone - and
then it jumps out at you and you've
got more than you thought. happens
all the time.
Love the little ATCs.
thanks for sharing.

Viki Banaszak said...

I love these. I am supprised I don't own these stamps.

Becca Yahrling said...

So cute! Love Tim Holtz ... sure hope I can find these for $4. after Halloween!! Great find.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

SPOOKTACULAR ��

Susan Renshaw said...

Love these blueprints!