Friday, October 7, 2016

Pumpkin Doughnuts with Apple Cider Glaze

Pumpkin Apple Cider Donuts with Apple Cider Glaze (Baked not Fried).

That pretty much says it all!!

While I would normally make these from scratch we wanted something fast and yummy, after looking for quick easy recipes I found this one that just had two ingredients that I happened to have so I am going to give this a try...

This is it, two ingredients.. Just mix the dry mix with the can of pumpkin.



It looks like this!


spray your doughnut pans with non stick spray and fill them with the mixture.  Bake at 400*f for 12-15 minutes.


For the glaze just mix powdered sugar and apple cider together until it is the consistency you want.


Then get your teen son to snap pictures while you are drizzling the yummy glaze over the doughnuts.


Once you have several glazed yell at your husband mid glaze, while he is in the middle of a bite and say you need that for a picture...... trying to get a good shot while he is trying to get the plate back is kinda tricky!! 

7 comments:

Sarah said...

These look really yummy, and remind me that I have a donut pan that I am yet to use! We don't get pumpkin spice anything here in Australia so it's interesting to see how others use it :)

Mary Holshouser said...

I've seen those donut pans and wondered
how they worked. Looks like they are
great. The donuts look delicious.
A lady brought a pumpkin cake for
the snack after class. it was good -
she left a piece in the 'frig and I
think I'm going to have to go out and
eat it. You made me hungry.
thanks for sharing.

Susan Renshaw said...

What an interesting recipe...the donuts look pretty good!

Becca Yahrling said...

These look delicious! Sounds like your hubby is a lot like mine ... lol

Viki Banaszak said...

Send some my way! Those look delicious.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Those do look scrumptious 👻

Amanda Phillips said...

YUMMO!!! Thank you!