Saturday, November 3, 2018

Autumn Blessings

Hello Everyone!   Today I have a sweet card showcasing the Orange You Glad Sparkle Blend!  I recently received this die and immediately thought of this layout for a card!   I have featured at least one of every item that is in the Orange you Glad sparkle blend, and there are some stinking cute things in there!!!!  I especially love the little flowers and butterflies!

I've used some recollections card stock for matting and some Echo Park celebrate autumn patterned paper.  Tied some raffia around the bottom and added a couple of clear bubble stickers from the Echo Park collection.  

Here is the close up of all the items in the Orange you glad sparkle blend!  Aren't they yummy!!

Thanks for joining me today!!!


Don't forget that you can only find the limited edition Sparkle Blends at White Rose Crafts LLC

No comments: